This durable, lightweight is a fully Featured Enduro Backpack. With vented adjustable stretch waist strap for a super secure fit, integrated CE 1621-2 Level 2 Koroyd back protector and mesh covered 3D foam back panel construction for support and ventilation, to name just a few of its key features, you've got a fully kitted out Enduro backpack.
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Vented adjustable stretch waist strap
- Integrated CE 1621-2 Level 2 Koroyd back protector
- Mesh covered 3D foam back panel construction for support and ventilation
- Pre-shaped, lightweight perforated foam shoulder strap construction provides comfort and ventilation
- Easy access waterproof zipped pocket and Removable Tool Roll
- Hydration compatible
- Durable, splash proof base and Quick release pad carry straps
- Adaptive Helmet Carry System for full face and standard helmets
- 15 litre capacity
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.