Soggy shoes and socks can be very uncomfortable, especially on the long rides. But luckily Endura have the MT500 II Mountain Bike Overshoe to overcome this. With a tough nylon faced neoprene upper and welded centre seam, heavy weather protection will help to keep the wet weather out. Kevlar faced base will keep the sole protected and lasting longer, when you're off your bike and walking around. Endura's MT500 II Mountain Bike Overshoes are suitable for mountain bike cleats only.
- Fabric: Neoprene 90%, Nylon 10%
- Tough nylon faced neoprene upper
- Rear zip and Velcro heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Moulded rubber toe cap with ridged underside
- Neoprene meets behind the zip to improve water tightness
- Welded centre seam provide improved water protection
- Hard wearing aramid sole
- Reflective logo and rear zip panels
- Suitable for MTB cleats only
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.