MTR Lie Bibshorts are made with lightweight Italian Lyrica fabric, 79% Nylon and 21% Elastane. With an 800-seriers Italian multi-density stretch pad included that is TRS aerated and perforated foam with antibacterial finish.
The baggy shorts have Anti-slip attachment system panel on lumber to secure to keep the shorts secure.
The upper part of the Bibshorts, Y-form bound armholes, are made with wicking mesh to help keep the fabric ventilated which helps to prevent any moisture build up.
- Lightweight Italian Lycra® fabric on side panels 155gms
- MT500 durable Lycra® on crotch panel
- 800-Series Italian multidensity stretch pad with TRS aerated and perforated foam with antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved aggressive race position cut
- Anti-slip attachment system panel on lumber to secure to MTR Baggy shorts
- Wicking mesh upper with Y-form bound armholes
- Wide lightweight silicone Y-form hem gripper
- Nylon 79%
- Elastane 21%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.