Designed with Coldback technology the dark colour of the Pro SL Bibshort Long can attain higher temperature than light colours when exposed to direct sunlight. This happens by the Coldblack technology textile finishing reduces this effect by increasing the amount of infrared and ultraviolet UV rays that are reflected from the fabric’s surface, which then dramatically reducing the sunlight heating effect.
The 700 Series pad that is computer cut ‘continuously variable profile’ (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish. The pad moulds to your body, so you get the best and comfortable fit.
- Italian Power Lycra® body for optimal muscle support
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- UPF 50+
- 700 Series pad, computer cut "continuously variable profile" (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Two leg length options available
- 3D mesh upper for optimal breathability
- Precurved race fit
- Main Fabric: Nylon 78%, Elastane 22%, Trim: Polyester 82%, Elastane 18%
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. Their products have earnt an iconic status globally by setting the benchmark of functionality and durability for the industry.