Designed with Coldback technology the dark colour of the Pro SL Bibshort Long can attain higher temperature than light colours when exposed to direct sunlight. This happens by the Coldblack technology textile finishing reduces this effect by increasing the amount of infrared and ultraviolet UV rays that are reflected from the fabric’s surface, which then dramatically reducing the sunlight heating effect.
The 700 Series pad that is computer cut ‘continuously variable profile’ (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish. The pad moulds to your body, so you get the best and comfortable fit.
- Italian Power Lycra® body for optimal muscle support
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- UPF 50+
- 700 Series pad, computer cut "continuously variable profile" (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Two leg length options available
- 3D mesh upper for optimal breathability
- Precurved race fit
- Main Fabric: Nylon 78%, Elastane 22%, Trim: Polyester 82%, Elastane 18%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.