QDC Drag2Zero Short Leg Lite Tri Suit has been tested with wind tunnel technology which means the suit minimizes drag. For extra comfort the Drag2Zero Short Leg Lite Tri Suit seams have been selectively bonded to help eliminate skin from chafing.
The fabric is lightweight and with Coldblack technology allows you to wash the suit at higher temperatures that won’t affect the products colour.
In the inner leg of the Drag2Zero suit there is 3D printed silicone grippers that help to keep the shorts in place to stop them from moving around.
- Selectively bonded seam construction eliminates chafing
- Wind tunnel tested technology minimizes drag
- Lightweight main body panels (100gsm) with ColdblackⓇ technology, UPF protection and mesh side panels for hot weather use
- Quick dry, water repellent, Continuously Variable Profile (CVP), high stretch tri pad with an Endura exclusive water expelling DisperseFoam™
- Bonded, flush integrated rear pocket and gel wrapper pocket on back thigh
- 3D printed silicone grippers
- Polyester 80%
- Elastane 17%
- Nylon 3%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....