QDC Drag2Zero Short Leg Lite Tri Suit has been tested with wind tunnel technology which means the suit minimizes drag. For extra comfort the Drag2Zero Short Leg Lite Tri Suit seams have been selectively bonded to help eliminate skin from chafing.
The fabric is lightweight and with Coldblack technology allows you to wash the suit at higher temperatures that won’t affect the products colour.
In the inner leg of the Drag2Zero suit there is 3D printed silicone grippers that help to keep the shorts in place to stop them from moving around.
- Selectively bonded seam construction eliminates chafing
- Wind tunnel tested technology minimizes drag
- Lightweight main body panels (100gsm) with ColdblackⓇ technology, UPF protection and mesh side panels for hot weather use
- Quick dry, water repellent, Continuously Variable Profile (CVP), high stretch tri pad with an Endura exclusive water expelling DisperseFoam™
- Bonded, flush integrated rear pocket and gel wrapper pocket on back thigh
- 3D printed silicone grippers
- Polyester 80%
- Elastane 17%
- Nylon 3%
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.