Endura have combined the latest ultrasonic welding construction techniques and external seam-sealing technologys to create the first ever fully waterproof, breathable soft-shell cycling jacket, It has also won awards at Eurobike.
- Externally seam-sealed waterproof breathable soft-shell fabric with stretch EntrantÂ® fabric front collar, underarms and side panels create a superbly well fitted garment
- Ultrasonically welded seams offer ultimate comfort by creating a smooth internal surface
- Flexible ventilation is provided via side and underarm zip vents (accessible even when wearing a back-pack)
- Waterproof wrist zips ensure a snug-fit and facilitate closure over gloves
- Waterproof zipped rear pocket and welded chest pocket with iPodÂ® port
- Reflective on chest, back, shoulders and sleeves
- Waterproofness: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000gms
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....