The Endura Thermolite Thermal Tights with pad are a highly durable, water repellent pair of tights with of myriad of technology behind them to make them ideal for riding. With ergonomic body panelling, an Endura 600 Series Pad for added support, and selected flatlocked seams to minimize chafing, the tights are comfortable and breathable, making them perfect for long distance rides throughout the year.
- Thermolite® with High Performance Repel TEFLON® Fabric
- Slimline Ankle Zip
- Endura 600 Series Pad
- Ergonomic Body Panelling
- Large Thigh Logos
- Selected Seams Fully Flatlocked
- Double Thickness Layer on Knees
- Silicone Hem Gripper
- Materials: Nylon 45%, Polyester 42%, Elastane 13%
- Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite® uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector finish (from DuPont).
- High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector prevents fabric wetting out. TEFLON® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under licence by Endura Ltd.
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.