The Endura Thermolite Thermal Tights with pad are a highly durable, water repellent pair of tights with of myriad of technology behind them to make them ideal for riding. With ergonomic body panelling, an Endura 600 Series Pad for added support, and selected flatlocked seams to minimize chafing, the tights are comfortable and breathable, making them perfect for long distance rides throughout the year.
- Thermolite® with High Performance Repel TEFLON® Fabric
- Slimline Ankle Zip
- Endura 600 Series Pad
- Ergonomic Body Panelling
- Large Thigh Logos
- Selected Seams Fully Flatlocked
- Double Thickness Layer on Knees
- Silicone Hem Gripper
- Materials: Nylon 45%, Polyester 42%, Elastane 13%
- Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite® uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector finish (from DuPont).
- High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector prevents fabric wetting out. TEFLON® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under licence by Endura Ltd.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.