The Windchill Biblong by Endura has a breathable windproof membrane across the front of the leg, ankle and crotch, with Teflon HT treated Thermolite for insulation and comfort. It also uses High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector to prevent fabric wetting out.
Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel Teflon fabric protector finish.
- Knit fabric with windproof/breathable membrane on front leg and shin panels
- TEFLON® HT treated THERMOLITE® provides insulation and comfort
- Supportive mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access with snapdown puller
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Rear facing reflective on ankle
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.