The Windchill Biblong by Endura has a breathable windproof membrane across the front of the leg, ankle and crotch, with Teflon HT treated Thermolite for insulation and comfort. It also uses High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector to prevent fabric wetting out.
Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel Teflon fabric protector finish.
- Knit fabric with windproof/breathable membrane on front leg and shin panels
- TEFLON® HT treated THERMOLITE® provides insulation and comfort
- Supportive mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access with snapdown puller
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Rear facing reflective on ankle
- Productcode: N1424198
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. Their products have earnt an iconic status globally by setting the benchmark of functionality and durability for the industry.