The Women's Cervélo Bigla Team Bibshorts 2017 from Endura are constructed from a soft touch, moisture wicking fabric that works to keep you comfortable and dry when you're racing or training. Endura have utilised coldblack® technology to increase reflection of infrared and ultraviolet UV rays by the fabric to reduce the heating effect caused by the sun. The pre-curved race fit reduces drag and raw edge silicone sleeve grippers help to keep everything in place so you can concentrate on your ride and not your attire.
Endura have developed the Women's 700 Series pad with bike fit experts gebioMized and feedback from female pro atheletes. Specifically moulded to fit the female form, the pad features Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) technology to provide support where it is needed most. The multi-density, open-cell foam sandwich with flame lamination bonding give outstanding stretch and moisture transfer. To complete this high-performance pad, Endura have surrounded it stretchy polyamide/ Lycra® fast-wicking face fabric with impregnated antibacterial finish.
- Italian Power Lycra® fabric
- coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- Women's 700 series pad, computer cut CVP stretch pad with antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved race fit
- Women's specific wicking upper mesh for optimal breathability
- Raw edge silicone gripper
- Deep comfort binding
- Construction: Polyester 60%, Nylon 30%, Elastane 10%