The Women's Cervélo Bigla Team S/S Jersey 2017 from Endura is constructed from a soft touch, moisture wicking fabric that works to keep you comfortable and dry when you're racing or training. Endura have utilised coldblack® technology to increase reflection of infrared and ultraviolet UV rays by the fabric to reduce the heating effect caused by the sun. The Jersey also features a skin-fit aerodynamic Lycra® sleeve and athletic race fit to reduce drag. 3 rear pockets offer ample storage for essentials. The raw edge silicone sleeve grippers help to keep everything in place so you can concentrate on your ride and not your attire.
- Soft touch rapid wicking Italian fabric
- coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat buildup and also provides reliable protection from UV rays (minimum UPF 30)
- Skin-fit aerodynamic Lycra® sleeve
- Athletic race fit
- 3 rear pockets
- Raw edge silicone sleeve gripper
- Full front zipper with sprung puller
- Construction: Polyester 96%, Elastane 4%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....