Discover cycle wear that works for you with these FS260-Pro II Bibknicker shorts by Endura. Made with a supportive stretch fabric, these moisture-wicking shorts integrate a 600-Series antibacterial stretch pad to keep you comfortable while you ride.
A drop-seat zipped construction on the thighs allows easy access for comfort breaks on the move, whilst the flatlocked seams help to avoid irritation.
- Performance supportive stretch fabric with durable exterior and fast wicking inner
- Women’s 600-Series antibacterial stretch pad
- Unique drop-seat (DS) zipped construction on thighs that allows easy access for comfort breaks on the move
- Light-weight mesh upper bibs with high-cut back which leads straps down the side of the torso for maximum comfort on the female form
- Selectively flatlocked seams for comfort
- Broad silicone hem gripper prevents unslightly over-compressions on leg
- Lycra® bound armholes
- Reflective logos
- UPF 50+
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.