Women’s Hyperon II ‘shorty’ short is a lightweight performance and supportive short that is made with Lycra, Nylon, Polyester and Elastane. With fast wicking fabric woven within the other fabric it helps to prevent any moisture build up; UPF50+ and an extra short leg length it is ideal to wear in all of those hot climates. For extra comfort around the leg there is double layer of silicon print in the inner hem that keeps the shorts in place, this is to stop them from rising higher up the leg.
The reflective logos on the outside leg of the shorts help to keep you visible to others whilst you are outside in any low light.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra® fabric
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for warm weather riding
- Extra short leg length to avoid tan lines
- 500 Series pad
- Double layer with direct silicon print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Double layer soft waistband for comfort
- Reflective logos
- All seams flatlocked for durability and comfort
- Seamless inside leg construction
- Main Fabric: Nylon 71%, Elastane 29%
- Trim Fabric: Polyester 90%, Elastane 10%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.