These durable MT500 shorts by Endura feature a strong Lycra outer and fast drying polypropylene inner.
Flatlock stitching stays comfortable throughout your ride whilst a 600-Series antibacterial stretch pad suits your shape to avoid discomfort. Lycra side panel liners create a slip surface in case of a fall, whilst the anatomic construction fits perfectly to your shape for smooth riding.
- Super-durable Lycra® outer (for strength) and polypropylene inner (for fast drying)
- Tough flatlock stitching using aramid thread
- Lycra® side panel liners create slip surface in case of fall
- 600-Series antibacterial multi-density stretch pad
- Multipanel anatomic construction with seamless inside leg and silicone leg grippers
- Features draw cord waist
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.