Endura's Women's MT500 Spray Baggy shorts are hard wearing, with a waterproof rear and lightweight CorduraÂ® front. Stretch waistband gives a comfortable fit, whilst the integral belt gives you maximum of adjustment, whilst offering a secure fit. Thigh vents give you excellent ventilation, whilst hem adjusters, allow you to customise the fit further. Zipped front pockets keep your hand held essentials secure and to hand, in the Women's MT500 Spray Baggy shorts.
- 4 Way Lightweight Stretch CorduraÂ® Front Panels
- Waterproof 3 Layer Fully Seam Taped Rear for Spray Protection
- Waterproof Crotch Panel in Durable 3-Layer CorduraÂ®
- Stretch Waistband with Integral Belt
- Zipped Thigh Vents with Sprung Pullers
- Zipped Front Flap Pockets
- Rear Stretch Waterproof Panel
- Hem Adjusters
- Reflective Thigh Logos
- Clickfastâ„¢ Compatible
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....