The Endura Women's FS260-Pro Cycling Short has been a go-to product for female road riders for many years. Ranking highly in reviews for its quality and comfort, it’s a bike short for all levels of cyclists, from weekend warriors to time-trialists.
This collection boasts the exclusive 600 series pad, engineered specifically for women using computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) process which delivers a stretch pad with antibacterial finish and integrated gel inserts for added comfort. We only use the highest quality Italian power Lycra fabric for reassuring support.
The waistband has a flat fold over on the front panel which is free of any restrictive elastic that might dig in or cause discomfort. To eliminate any chafing and bulk the hems are finished with a raw edge power band with an inner silicone print for optimal grip. Reflective twin stripe detail on the rear hem helps keep you safe on night rides.
This product is in a pre-curved race fit and yet is supportive and comfortable for the larger rider.
- Fabric: High quality Italian Lycra
- Elasticated waist with flat fold over front panel for comfort
- Women’s 600 series pad: Computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad, Gel inserts, Antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved race fit
- Raw edge grip rib hem with super fine silicone grippers
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.