With gel padding and grip ideal for all types of riding, the Women's Hummvee Plus Glove II from Endura are perfect for mountain, road and everything in between.
The back of the hand is constructed in an open-weave knitted fabric for optimal breathability with knuckle sections in neoprene providing good impact protection from branches when riding. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre and between the fingers a light stretch mesh further assists breathability and prevents overheating.
A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet. Gel padding in our exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides.
- Tough stretch rib mesh backhand panels
- Neoprene knuckle protection panel
- Mesh web between fingers for ventilation
- Palmistry palm with gel padding
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
- E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.