The Endura Womenâ€™s Xtract Mitts feature strategically placed gel zones over pressure points to dampen vibrations from the roads and to improve overall comfort. To keep breathability high, the Mitts have a Lycra back hand with mesh panels to keep you hand fresh and sweat free over long rides.
- Short cuff padded road mitt
- Lycra back hand with mesh panels for optimal breathability
- Palm gel zones over key pressure points to dampen vibration
- Silcone palm overprint for optimal grip
- Mesh palm vent
- Velcro cuff adjuster for secure fit
- Finger pullers for easy glove removal
- PU 40%
- Nylon 30%
- Polyester 20%
- Elastane 10%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....