The GE1 Evo Grip is Ergon's evolution of the successful GE1, which was developed around the demands of gravity and enduro riding. The update was created to suit all Enduro riders and racers who are looking for more comfort, grip and a precise grip.
The aim of the GE1 update was to further increase the grip on the handlebars while further reducing required strength input. When mountain biking, less effort put into the handlebars leads to less muscle tension and thus reduces the risk of arm pump or numb hands. The results are more comfort, better control of your bike and an optimized arm position.
- Use: MTB, Enduro, Gravity, All-Mountain
- Weight: ca. 110 g
- Size: Regular
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Material: GravityControl Rubber
- Clamp: Cold Forged Aluminium / CNC Machined
- Compatible with carbon handlebars.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.