In 1986 the winning KAS team was legendary Sean Kelly, Acacio Da Silva, Vandenbrocke, and Inaki Gaston. Sean Kelly remarkably won Milan-San Remo, Paris-Nice, Paris-Roubaix, was second in Flanders and Lombardy, won two stages in the Tour of Spain and the final general classification in 1988. This year Etxeondo decided to re-introduce this classic kit. The same great design worn by past champions; but modern day technical fabrics and materials.
- White mesh braces
- Non-elasticated legs. No irritating grippers. Etxe Ondo believes that the precise design and cut of the bibs means that they will stay in place while pedaling without the need of leg grippers.
- Power Lycra
- Made in Spain
- Behar Chamois Features:
- A high quality elastic interface chamois
- Two high density foam inserts to offer maximum shock absorption.
- Seamless construction for added comfort
- Revolutionary shape and using materials with a 4-way stretch is designed to give freedom of movement.
- Anti-bacterial with good breathing properties
- The TRS Foam is perforated for maximum ventilation and moisture management
- Soft over layer that washes and wears well
You may also like....