By creating an optimized amount of space, the Explorer Pro 26L Performance MTB Back Pack is a great option for riders who have shorter torsos but still want the benefits of a larger touring backpack. This bag features useful manageable compartments and a good amount of storage which allows you to keep the bag organised. Whether you need a snack or a tool, you can find it all easily in this impressive tour bag. For ultimate carrying comfort, the bag utilizes an Air Flow Contact System that offers maximum back ventilation and absolute load neutrality.
- Neutral load transmission “Body Hugging”
- Extra wide Hip wings with large zipper compartments
- Roll-Bottom for internal separation or volume adjustment
- Including separate Wash Pouch
- For torso length from 38 to 43 cm
- Material: N420 D HD, 3D Air Mesh, Airo Flex
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.