MaXx D SYNC is the front light from Exposure that is powerful with both spot and wide beams to highlight the edge of the trail. This leading model allows for bespoke burn times and on the fly control thanks to a mobile app and Bluetooth connectivity the 4 White XPL2 Cree LEDs have a very high output and a massive battery allows for the light to burn as long as possible. This light is ideal for aggressive riding on single-track and technical terrain thanks to brightness automation using Reflex+ Technology and 24 hour endurance racing using lower outputs to achieve long burn times.
Other useful technologies like Intelligent Thermal Management, Optimum Mode Selector and a clever Cable Free Design make this a top of the line Cross Country and All Mountain light. The MaXx D SYNC front light comes with a quick release bracket, a 2.8A fast charger and a USB charge cable.
- LED Configuration: 4 x White XPL2 Cree LED
- Lumens: Max 3300
- Battery: 11,600 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Runtime: 2hrs–36hrs (3hrs in Reflex +)
- Rechargeable: Mains and USB
- Charge Time: 7.5hrs
- Weight: 310g
- Construction: Anodised 6063 Aluminium, Water Resistance IPX6
- Length: 115mm
- Head Diameter: 54mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.