The Exposure TraceR MK3 is an intelligent and extremely lightweight rear lighting for commuting, road cycling and Time Trial. The Ambient Kinetic Technology (ReAKT) allows the rear light to automatically flare under braking and when entering areas of higher ambient light, such as inside cities, to create a contrast in brightness.
Updated with Peloton mode utilises ReAKT Technology for use in a chain gang by dimming upon detection of a rider’s front light, preventing a dazzling effect, but flaring up as a beacon at the tail of the pack. With a DayBright flash pattern and side illumination creating 180 degree visibility you can always feel safe on the road. Other useful technologies like Intelligent Thermal Management, Optimum Mode Selector and a clever Cable Free Design make this a top of the line commuting, road cycling or time trial light. The TraceR MK3 ReAKT Peloton, Seatpost bracket, Micro charge cable.
- LED Configuration: 1 x Red XPE-R Cree LED
- Lumens: Max 75
- Battery: 700 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Runtime: 3hrs–24hrs
- Rechargeable: Micro USB
- Charge Time: 4hrs
- Weight: 35g
- Construction: Anodised 6063 Aluminium, Water Resistance IPX6
- Length: 57mm
- Head Diameter: 28mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.