The Fabric Scoop Race is a multi-discipline saddle designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all. The Race Saddle has Hollow Titanium Alloy rails and is encased with a durable waterproof microfibre cover. Available in three saddle profiles Flat, Radius avd Shallow.
- Flat profile is for an aerodynamic position, with minimal padding and base material that provides a comfortable and supportive platform.
- The highest level of padding that provides maximum support for all-day comfort. A fully curved cross section suits a more upright riding position.
- Shallow profile is for a more upright riding position with medium level of padding that provides multi-position comfort.
- Base: Nylon
- Rail: Hollow Titanium Alloy
- Upper: Lightweight PU Foam
- Cover: Waterproof Microfibre
- Width: 142mm
- Length: 282mm
- Weight: Flat 238g/ Radius 250g/ Shallow 254g
- Productcode: R1910058
Located in a quiet part of Somerset, Fabric, the sister company of Charge bikes, is a young, unconventional cycling accessory brand. Best known for their award winning saddles, Fabric produce innovative cycling lights, multi-tools and inflatable. By applying the latest engineering and manufacturing technology from outside the cycling industry, Fabric have been able to construct products in ways no other manufacturer has done to date. Find out more about Fabric here