Find the best fi’zi:k saddle for you by downloading the fi’zi:k Spine Concept Evo app.
fi’zi:k saddles come in 3 different flexibility types (Bull for low flexibility, Chameleon for medium flexibility and Snake for high flexibility).
As a saddle designed for low flexibility, the Aliante falls under the Bull category.
Aliante R3 K:ium: Aliante saddles are the widest and most longitudinally waved of fizik’s trio of pro-cyclist-developed Spine Concept models.
Aliante R3 K:ium is light, flexible and agile, enabling you to perform at your best.
It features a composite fiberglass co-injected Nylon shell for support with optimized stiffness to-weight construction – with Twin Flex technology which combines a song, stiff carbon layer with a flexible, comfortable carbon layer – and an alloy K:ium rail for light weight and strength.
Did you know that fi’zi:k are the saddle choice for Team Sky? Professional Bulls include Bernard Eisel, Daniel Oss and Tejay van Garderen.
- Shell: Composite glass co-injected Nylon TwinFlex
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Thermowelded Black Microtex
- Rear Cover: Anthracite/Black Microtex
- Scuff Guards: Black
- Weight: 215; gr
- Dimensions: 275x143 mm
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.