Find the best fi’zi:k saddle for you by downloading the fi’zi:k Spine Concept Evo app.
fi’zi:k saddles come in 3 different flexibility types (Bull for low flexibility, Chameleon for medium flexibility and Snake for high flexibility).
As a saddle designed for medium flexibility, the Antares falls under the Chameleon category.
All fi’zi:k saddles are designed with and for the world’s very best pro racers, ensuring enhanced comfort and ultimate performance. Our extensive three-year research project shows that there is demand for a collection of wider-fitment saddles to complete the selection for optimum fit for every rider.
The Antares R3 K:ium benefits from improved weight distribution and a host of fi'zi:k technologies including a strong, supportive Carbon Kevlar thermoplastic composite shell and alloy K:ium rail, and Wing Flex which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle.
Did you know that fi’zi:k are the saddle choice for Team Sky? Professional Chameleons include Chris Froome, Alejandro Valverde and Greg van Avermaet.
- Shell: Composite glass co-injected Nylon WingFlex
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Black Gummy Microtex
- Thigh Glides: Black Microtex
- Weight: 200 gr
- Dimensions: 274x140 mm
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.