Find the best fi’zi:k saddle for you by downloading the fi’zi:k Spine Concept Evo app.
fi’zi:k saddles come in 3 different flexibility types (Bull for low flexibility, Chameleon for medium flexibility and Snake for high flexibility).
As a saddle designed for high flexibility, the Arione falls under the Snake category.
Arione R3: the Arione is longer than any other saddle, flat from nose to tail and with a narrow nose, so you can move around to find your power spot.
The Arione R3’s Composite Glass co-injected Nylon shell provides the best support with optimized stiffness to-weight construction – with Wing Flex technology which enables flexibility where the rider's thighs meet the saddle – and an alloy K:ium rail for light weight.
Did you know that fi’zi:k are the saddle choice for Team Sky? Professional Snakes include Geraint Thomas, Romain Bardet and Rohan Dennis.
- Shell: Composite glass co-injected Nylon WingFlex
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Thermowelded Microtex
- Thigh Glides: Thermowelded Black Microtex
- Weight: 200 g
- Dimesions: 300x130 mm
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.