The Fizik Cyrano Handle Bar R1 BULL is the mid-range handlebar from fi'zi:k. Made from uni-directional carbon, this is both strong and lightweight.
The Bull Handlebar: If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders’ width apart), you are a Bull. You will not be able to reach as far or bend as low as a Snake or a Chameleon would be able to.
You will prefer the Bull Handlebar because it has a shorter reach (80mm) and a shallower, more ergonomic-style handlebar drop (130mm).
- Material: Uni-Directional Carbon
- Weight: 205g (size 420mm, centre to centre) - Fi'zi:k handlebars widths are measured centre-to-centre 'on the tops' (behind where the STIs are attached to the bar)
- Flare of drops: 3 degrees
- Graphics on both sides to mark where STIs should be placed
- Graphics on both sides to mark where to finish wrapping bar tape
- Reach: 80mm
- Drop: 130mm