fi’zi:k’s experience at creating the world’s best road saddles has informed research and design into specific saddles for triathlon. What we’ve learned about the special demands of triathlon saddle with the Tritone has been honed into the impressive new Mistica.
A stubby, noseless shape allows comfort and pure performance in the aero tuck position required for your fastest triathlon cycling leg. The extra long light, strong K:ium alloy rail on this model allows for maximum adjustment fore and aft to promote the perfect aero riding position.
The Mistica’s new channel design enables better weight distribution across sit bones and the new seamless, friction-free nose construction delivers improved riding comfort, while an extra grippy material provides maximum riding stability.
With a carbon reinforced nylon shell and featuring a redesigned carriage kit that’s more versatile and easy to install.
- Shell: Carbon reinforced Nylon
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: thermowelded Microtex
- Lenght: 24cm - UCI legal
- Carriage Kit: cage holder, CO2 charge, inflator and tube
- Nose: 55 mm with Front Transition Hook
- Weight: 235 gr
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.