The Gobi is specially designed to give the best shape, weight, support, flexibility and durability for marathon and enduro/all-mountain riding. Like all fi’zi:k Versus MTB saddles it combines the best of our proven saddle designs and technology and offers something new to meet some riders’ needs: a central relief channel.
The popular Gobi design has been updated and its long-nose shape, which allows for a lot of rider movement, has been retained. We’ve also retained the original Gobi’s successful Twin Flex and Wing Flex technology and updated it with the latest Carbon reinforced Nylon shell and new S-Alloy rail technology to make the saddle stronger and lighter than ever.
The Gobi M5 VS features the Comfort Channel along the length of the saddle with Comfort PU foam for maximum soft tissue comfort. It also has a Microtex cover for ultimate durability on the trail.
- Shell: carbon reinforced nylon WingFlex
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Black Microtex
- Side Cover: Grey Printed Microtex
- Rear Cover: Black Cordura
- Padding: Low density with pressure relief channel
- Weight: 240 g
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.