The Tempo Overcurve R5 Road Shoe from fi'zi:k is extremely versatile and designed to give you the most enjoyable riding experience on all types of paved roads. Made to suit every rider and every ride, these quick-fit road cycling shoes are a great choice for versatile performance.
With redefined classic considerations of a road shoe paired with a distinct fi'zi:k identityand a smart form-fitting construction, these shoes will deliver an essential timeless look while also making every ride an enjoyable one. Powered by a micro-adjustable BOA IP1 dial, the fast and secure closure is precise and easy to use. The added velcro strap allows you to fine tune fit of the forefoot area. The R5 nylon composite outsole allows these shoes to be supple and comfortable with no compromise on pedalling efficiency.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- Outsole–R5 carbon reinforced nylon
- BOA IP1-B dial
- Approximate weight–253g (size 42 1/2 pair)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.