Trail protective materials and an adaptive fit gives the fi’zi:k X5 Terra MTB Shoe a winning, all-terrain performance. These tough, light, comfortable and versatile shoes inspire trail confidence thanks to their terrain grip. The pronounced tread fully encompases the heel section, toe box and across the instep and outsteam for sturdy support for riders using clip-in pedals with a smaller platform. They are equally suited to riders wanting to use for commuting where they need to walk from the bike storage area to the office.
An asymmetric opening is fastened using a single micro-adjustable Boa L6 B dial running a steel-coated nylon lace through tough, light ‘Slipstream’ plastic guides. The beloved Boa is combined with a 25mm microfibre and Velcro strap to give you quick and easy precision that suits any foot shape. Optimum fit means comfort and performance.
Get flexible support and cooling with the X5's due to their lightweight, breathable inner mesh and laser perforated microtex upper. A thicker tongue material offers rider's that vital trail impact protection that you need on rougher rides, while the composite carbon fibre vented outsole and the iconic fi’zi:k insole combine to create ultimate support, comfort and efficient power transfer. To top it all off, these MTB shoes feature light, tough woven heel loops for easy carrying and storage.
- Injected carbon / TPU co-injected sole
- Laser perforated microtex upper
- BOA L6-B closure system and microfibre strap combination
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 282g (size 42.5)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.