The FLR F-35 III Road Shoe features a fresh yet classical look and is setting higher standards for entry-level cycling footwear. Crafted from a supple, stretch resistant upper and a lightweight outsole, these shoes can hug your foot like a second skin.
A R250 outsole provides a perfect synthesis of stiffness with compliance and is secured with three low-profile straps. The main D-ring is angled to provide effective heel support, the middle strap allows for customized volume adjustment and the smaller strap near the toes secures the forefoot. Mesh air ports help keep feet dry and fresh.
This great entry level shoe that delivers high performance for the aspiring rider.
- Breathable lining
- 3 Velcro fastening for precise adjustment
- Breathable tongue holes
- Mesh windows for ventilation
- R250 outsole with additional 5mm of cleat adjustability and Look Memory Eyelet
- Grip straps for easy opening
- Footbed: molded EVA, breathable and removable
- Upper: high quality, breathable synthetic fibre with strong ventilated nylon mesh
- Cleat: compatible with C-20, C-30 cleat series and all 3-bolt systems
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.