The Dandy Premium is the perfect hybrid, performing as well on the city roads as it does on the tow path. With an upright frame geometry it gives a comfortable ride, and fitted with an effortless 3 speed Shimano Nexus hub gear you will get a wide range of simple-to-use gears, making the morning commute effortless. Sealed bearing hubs repel dirt and grit, keeping them running smoothly for longer. Combined with a set of wide slick puncture resistant tyres, the Dandy Premium is an ultra-reliable commuting machine. A pair of alloy mudguards work to protect you from spray from the road on wetter days, and a handy chain guard, kick-stand and padded grips for extra comfort make this the ideal working bike. Lightweight, practical, comfortable and stylish.
- Frame - Lightweight 6061 butted Alloy
- Fork - Steel forks
- Headset - VP H692W
- Stem - Zoom HS-C80/2/5/ISOC 80mm ext alloy stem
- Handlebars - Alloy swept riser Zoom NR-AL-18 bars (width 590mm)
- Grips - Ergonomic padded grips
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Brake Caliper - – Alloy dual pivot Tektro R559 calipers with non-cartridge P453 pads
- Brake Levers - Promax 249A levers
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SL-3S35E Revoshift Shifter
- Rear Hub - 3-speed Shimano Nexus SG-3R40
- Rims - Foffa 19mm double wall CNC alloy rims laced to alloy sealed bearing hubs
- Chainset - 44T 170mm alloy 246T-F-1 Prowheel
- Tyres - 700x32C Kenda K193 puncture protection
- Saddle - Foffa Classic saddle
- Seat post - 27.2mm Uno SP-248D alloy post
- Pedals - VP-608 city pedals
- Weight - 11.9 kg
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.