The Foffa Black is the pinnacle of Foffa’s Urban bike range. Featuring effortless NuVinici hub gears, changing gear has never been easier, which is perfect for more undulating journeys. TPR Spyke disc brakes ensure that the Foffa Black has excellent stopping power even in wet conditions and the addition of a Gates belt drive instead of the usual chain you see on most bikes means that it requires minimal maintenance, ideal for bikes that will be used for regular transportation.
- Frame - Chromoly 4130 butted Steel
- Stem - Zoom HS-C80/2/5/ISOC 80mm ext alloy stem
- Handlebars - Alloy ARC-AL-540 Zoom bars (width 560mm)
- Grips - Ergonomic padded grips
- Brakes - TRP Spyke disc brakes with Full alloy forged 2-finger TRP levers
- Groupset - NuVinci N330 hub with NuVinci C8 Controller Shifter
- Chainset - 50T 170mm alloy CDN S150 5-bolt Gates
- Wheelset - Foffa 25mm double wall alloy rims laced to alloy track sealed bearing hub (front) and NuVinci N330 hub with Gates CDX 24T sprocket (rear)
- Tyres - 700x28C Kenda K193 puncture protection
- Saddle - Foffa Classic saddle
- Seat post - 27.2mm Uno SP-248D alloy post
- Pedals - VP-608 city pedals
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.