- MIPS™ impact protection system reduced rotational forces in a crash
- X-Static® liner inhibits the growth of bacteria, eliminating human-based odors
- Fidlock® Snap magnetic buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- Internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustment visor
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.