The new 2013 Fox Float 29 fork comes with the amazing CTD (Climb/Trail/Descend) and makes selecting the mode easy with the on bar remote. With an easy press of a switch you can conquer that climb, and then with a press of the switch again have the fork ready to hit the trail. All of that on an amazing Fox fork platform.
- Riding Style: XC
- Travel: 3.9 inches / 100 mm
- Spring: Air
- Adjustments: Climb/Trail/Descend (3 positions) / Rebound / Air spring pressure
- Weight: 15QR (includes axle) 3.7 lb / 1.68 kg (Weight taken at 165mm steerer length with star fangled nut and disc brake guide installed.)
- Steerer: 1.5" taper aluminum
- Lower leg: 15QR thru axle system, post style disc brake mounting
You may also like....