Following the successful format of the 100 Greatest Cycling Climbs series, Simon Warren rides, photographs, describes, maps and profiles the 100 greatest climbs of the Tour de France. Simon's previous three books have combined sales of over 35,000 copies; this is the first of his books with truly global appeal. There is no bigger sporting event than the Tour de France and every cyclist around the world one day dreams of taking part or riding on the same roads the great event uses.
Published in the same unique 'cycling jersey pocket sized' format as Simon's earlier books, this will be his longest book to date, with each climb given a full spread. There have been large format illustrated books on the hills of the tour published in the past, but none in such a portable format, and none which so vividly describe the experience of cycling these hills from the point of view of an amateur cyclist.
- Author: Simon Warren
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln
- Publication date: May, 2014
- ISBN13: 9780711234826
- Nr pages: 240
- Dimensions: 110 x 160mm
- Weight: 250g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.