The Frog hybrid bike is the perfect all rounder kids' bike. It is the ideal multi purpose bike for any child that wants to cycle in multiple disciplines, from forest trails to riding to school. This 20 inch kids' bike is the ideal multi purpose geared bike for 5 or 6 year olds with an average inside leg of 52cm.
- Frame–6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 10" (255mm)
- Fork–6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy
- Headset–Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap
- Stem–Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp
- Handlebars–Aluminium, flat bar, 460mm
- Grips–Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips
- Front Brake–Tektro 836AL, aluminium, linear pull
- Rear Brake–Tektro 836AL, aluminium, linear pull
- Brake Levers–Tektro JL510, aluminium, easy reach
- Shifters–Shimano Alivio, M360, 8-speed, rapid fire
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus, M310, 8-speed
- Chainset–Frog Bikes Patented,102mm, aluminium straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black
- Chain–KMC, 8-speed
- Cassette–Shimano Altus, HG-31, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Bottom Bracket–Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings
- Front Hub–Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hol
- Rear Hub–Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body
- Rims–Aluminium, 20"x1.5", double wall, machined braking surface
- Tyres–Kenda K1153, 20"x1.75", MTB, (ETRTO/ISO 47-406)
- Saddle–Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small), steel rails
- Seat Post–Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Aluminium, QR
- Pedals–Resin platform, 9/16" thread, reflectors
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.