The new Frog Bike mountain bikes are the perfect multi terrain bikes for off-road cycling. With junior specific components, including a tailored suspension fork, these mountain bikes provide a smoother ride for any junior.
This 24” wheel junior mountain bike is the ideal multi terrain bicycle for off-road cycling and suitable for 8-10 year olds with an average inside leg measure of 62cm.
- Suggested Age Range–8–10 Years
- Frame–6061 T6 heat treated, aluminium alloy, seat tube 12.5" (317mm)
- Fork–Frog Bikes junior specific 24" air suspension fork with lockout and damping control, 65mm travel
- Headset–Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless with sealed cartridge bearings, aluminium Frog Bikes top cap
- Stem–UNO, Aluminium, 1"1/8, 60mm, Oversized 4 bolt clamp
- Handlebars–UNO, Aluminium Oversized, 540mm
- Grips–Soft rubber grip with lock ring, 30mm OD
- Front Brake–Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, 160/140mm rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, 160/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M282, junior specific 4 finger hydraulic disc brakes
- Shifters–Shimano Acera SLM3000 Rapidfire Shift 9 Speed Lever
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Acera RD-M3000 Shadow RD, 9-speed
- Chainset–Frog Bikes patented aluminium straight arm cranks with double chain guard, 127mm, steel 32t chainring
- Chain–KMC, 9-speed
- Cassette–Shimano Alivio HG-400, 9-speed, 12-36t
- Bottom Bracket–Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings
- Front Hub–KT-SN3F, high performance aluminium disc hub, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 24 hole, 6 bolt
- Rear Hub–KT-SN3R, high performance aluminium disc hub, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 24 hole, 6 bolt
- Rims–Aluminium, 24x1.5, double wall, disc-specific
- Tyres–Frog Bikes junior specific slimline saddle (small)
- Saddle–Kenda K1153, 24x1.95, MTB, (ETRTO/ISO 50-507)
- Seat Post–Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Aluminium, QR
- Pedals–Frog Bikes eco-friendly rice husk & plastic composite, w/reflectors, 9/16"
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.