The balance bike is where a child's cycling life begins. The Frog balance bike is effectively a toddler's bike without pedals and helps the child to develop the necessary balance to cycle. A great alternative to using training wheels.The perfect first bike for your toddler- the Tadpole balance bike best suits 2 and 3 year olds with an average inside leg of 31cm.
- Suggested Age Range–2–3 Years
- Frame–Aluminium 10cm / 4" Tadpole Frame
- Fork–Aluminium Fork
- Headset–Locking headset, 27mm
- Stem–Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp
- Handlebars–Frog Bikes Aluminium Little Handlebars Width 420mm
- Grips–Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips
- Rear Brake–Tektro J310, aluminium, mini v-brake
- Brakes–Tektro Aluminium J310 Black. Mounted above the stay (Rear only)
- Brake Levers–Tektro JL352-RS, aluminium, easy reach brake lever
- Shifters -
- Front Hub–Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing
- Rear Hub–Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing
- Rims–Aluminium, 12"x1.5", Single wall
- Tyres–Kenda K909A, 12.5"x1.75", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO 47-203)
- Saddle–Frog Bikes, child specific saddle (small)
- Seat Post–Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Aluminium, QR
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.