The Fulcrum Racing 5 LG wheelset is a best-in-class high performance clincher wheelset. The same qualities that have made the RACING 5 such a popular wheelset in the past combine with new elements to make an affordable but race ready wheel. The new 20 spoke design in addition to the asymmetric rear rim profile offers notable performance increases in terms of both increased lateral and torsional rigidity as well as increased reactivity. The Racing 5 LG wheelset is campagnolo compatible.
- Campagnolo compatible
- Oversized hubs with flanges for blade hammer-head spokes and sealed high-quality bearings ensure smoothness.
- The rear wheel incorporates a new single-piece body which embodies the freewheel body and pawl carrier in a single component resulting in a considerable weight reduction.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 radial aero spokes on front wheel 24 on rear.
- The wheels have two oversized spokes to balance the concentration of the rim joint material during wheel rotation, Fulcrum call this Dynamic Balance.
- The Racing 5's also have a deep upper bridge on the rim to facilitate clincher tyre fitting.
- Includes Fulcrums new Wear Indicator system so you know when the rims are nearing their limit.
- Weights: Front 753g Rear 892g
- 25c tyre compatible
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.