The Fulcrum Racing 7 LG wheelset are a perfect entry level everyday use and/or training clincher wheelset. Fulcrum® engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that increases performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity. New technological advancements are added with no compromise in weight savings as the Racing 7 is nearly 90 grams lighter than its predecessor. The Racing 7 LG wheelset is Shimano/SRAM compatible.
- Steel spokes with 2mm cross-section: Provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
- Oversized flange on the drive side: Provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Superior quality steel balls on sealed cyclindrical bearings: Reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 straight pull steel spokes on front wheel24 on rear.
- Hubs made for straight spokes: aluminium-made and with a large flange on the drive-side of the rear wheel to increase reaction.
- Includes Fulcrums new Wear Indicator system so you know when the rims are nearing their limit.
- Weights: Front 815g Rear 945g (not including quick release)
- 25c tyre compatible