Get instant data and automatic street cred with the rugged and compact Edge® 130. This easy-to-use GPS cycling computer shows how far, how fast, how hard, how high and how to get back home. You won’t get glare, thanks to its crisp 1.8” display. Whether you’re hitting the trails or pavement, Edge 130 helps you find your way with downloadable routes and turn prompts. Download data fields1 from the Connect IQ™ app, get smart notifications1, and see your stats right on the display. Edge 130 works with the LiveTrack feature, which lets you share your location with friends and family. Get additional cycling awareness features when paired with Varia™ bike lights and rearview radar. With up to 15 hours of battery life2, this little powerhouse can outlast your longest rides.
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Navigation features include turn prompts and a breadcrumb map that shows where you’ve ridden, where to ride next and even shows how to get back to start
- Download on- and off-road courses featuring popularity routing from the Course
- Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Compatible with Vector™ power meters so you can monitor your performance
- Connected features1 include smart notifications, weather and more, plus LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- To compete and compare, race against Garmin or Strava Live Segments
- Battery life2: up to 15 hours
1When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
2Battery life may vary depending on usage
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.