Please note this has been used as an in-store demo model but is still fully functional.
Small but powerful, the innovative Garmin edge 20 captures essential stats from your rides like time, distance, distance, speed, total ascent and location. The lightweight and easy to use cycling computer is perfect for tracking progress without having to worry about mobile phone battery or data thanks to the edge 20s GPS + GLONASS Satellites tracking your distance wherever you ride. Waterproof, durable, and full of great features, the Garmin edge 20 GPS Unit packs a lot into such a small body.
- Tracks time, distance and speed
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connectâ„¢
- Water-resistant, durable device, IPX7
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm
- Weight: 25 g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.