Train smarter, and discover new routes with Edge® 520 Plus, the cycling computer with advanced navigation and challenges built right in. It includes the Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions for on- and off-road routes preferred by cyclists. And with preloaded Strava Live Segments, every ride is a race for the finish. Whether you ride trails or city streets, stay connected1 with GroupTrack2, rider-to-rider messaging and even Automatic Incident Detection. To ramp up your performance, get the stats you need by monitoring cycling-specific VO2 max3 or tracking FTP4. Add cycling awareness features when you pair it with Varia™ bike lights and rearview radar.
- Mountain bike bundle contains mounts
- Features advanced navigation, including new navigation alerts and the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions – on and off road
- Preloaded Strava Live Segments let you compete second by second with your previous best or another rider’s PR; see real-time results right on your screen
- Stay connected1 with LiveTrack and GroupTrack2, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in Incident Detection
- Monitors cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector™ power meters
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Battery life5: up to 15 hours
1When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
2When paired with a compatible smartphone; GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders
3When used with power and heart rate monitors, each sold separately
4When used with Vector power meters, sold separately
5Battery life may vary depending on usage
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.