The Garmin Edge 530 GPS is the ultimate integration of performance, navigation and safety features made for every rider and every ride. Whether you're a road racer or a mountain biker, the Edge 530 works to inform you on all aspects of your ride while giving you the ultimate peace of mind by keeping you safe and on-track.
This devices dynamic performance monitoring supplies you with every insight you need to improve. Track the temperature of your ride and compare it to your performance. Know how many meters are left in an intense climb to get that final push in. Even look back at epic jumps with metrics that track your jump count, jump distance and hang time so you can share your accomplishments or go even harder next time.
Ride wild knowing that, no matter where you end up, this GPS will help you get back home. Advanced navigation capabilities assist you with on- and off-road maps and have precise route recalculation for the times you change your mind. Safety features such as group messaging and tracking give friends and family peace of mind as well. Make this GPS what you want it to be by finding your favourite training apps, widgets and data fields in the Connect IQ Store. At the end of the day, you need a GPS that will help you in any way you need and the Garmin Edge 530 GPS is all of that and more.
- Includes: Edge 530 GPS, tether, USB cable, manuals
- 2.6” color display
- Simple button interface
- Compact, aerodynamic form factor
- Dynamic performance monitoring: Insights on VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Mountain bike (MTB) dynamics: Track jump count, jump distance and hang time
- Grit: Rates the difficulty of a ride
- Flow: Measures how smoothly you descend a trail, so you have a score to beat next time
- Cycling safety features: Bike alarm, group messaging and tracking
- Compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights
- Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing
- Off-course recalculation and back to start
- Mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Connect IQ Store: Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields
- ClimbPro feature shows remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours with GPS
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.