Discover new routes, and stay connected wherever you ride with the Garmin Edge Explore. This easy-to-use cycling computer features a bright, responsive 3 inch touch display plus GPS to track how far, how fast, how high and where you ride. The preloaded Garmin Cycle Map uses Trendline™ popularity routing to show you the on- and off-road routes cyclists like to ride, providing turn-by-turn navigation along the way. Wherever the adventure takes you, ride with peace of mind, thanks to cycling awareness features such as automatic incident detection and the assistance tool. Add optional accessories, such as Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar, to detect cars and alert drivers.
- Easy-to-use GPS bike computer with high-resolution, 3" glove- and rain-friendly touchscreen that’s visible even in direct sunlight
- Includes preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn navigation and Trendline™ popularity routing to find the on- and off-road routes most-traveled by cyclists
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast, how high and where you ride
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness devices, including smart bike lights and rearview radar, to detect cars and alert drivers
- Stay connected with the LiveTrack1 and GroupTrack3 features, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in incident detection2
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
- Download free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ store
- Compatible with sensors (sold separately) enabled with ANT+® technology for monitoring heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence and more
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.