Please note this has been used as an in-store demo model but is still fully functional.
The Edge Touring is designed to be just like the GPS navigator that you use in your car, but with maps and points of interest (POIs) designed to help you find your way on your bike. Just like your car sat nav the Edge Touring can input an address or search for a POIs and give you and a turn-by-turn route, however it has a cleaver option that lets you input the number of miles you would like to ride. Then the round-trip routing with let you choose from three ride options that will bring you back to where you started. Just like every other Edge model you are able to download rides other have completed from Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures, as well as shere your own experiences online.
- Unit dimensions: WxHxD 5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm
- Display size: WxH 3.6 x 5.5 cm; 6.6 cm diag
- Display resolution: WxH 160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Weight: 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 17 hours
- Water resistant: Yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Basemap: Yes
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Accepts data cards: microSD™
- History: Up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
- Routes: Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits
- Turn-by-tuen directions: Yes
- Round trip routing: Yes
- Heart rate monitor support: No
- Bike speed/cadence sensor support: No
- Compativle Ebike support: No
- Garmin Connect™ compatible: Yes
- Virtual partnerÂ®: No
- Auto pauseÂ® (Pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
- Auto lapÂ® (Automatically starts a new lap): Yes
- Interval training (Set up exercise and rest intercals): No
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: No
- Barometric altimeter: No
- Power meter compativle (ANT+™-enavled): No
- Connected features via a smartphone: No
- Compativle with Garmin Connect™ mobile: No
In the box:
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD™ card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.