The Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Sport Watch is a brilliant companion for those who like to lead an active lifestyle. It is GPS and GLONASS enabled so it can track your journey throughout the day while the Garmin Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor offers information on your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time.
You can set your own goals or download advanced workouts from Garmin Connect and customise your data to show exactly what it is you want to know. An in-built accelerometer means it will track your run whether you are outdoors on the trail or indoors on a track or treadmill, once you are done it will go back to tracking your activities throughout the rest of the day, making sure it reminds you to move if you have been inactive for more than an hour at a time.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress towards your goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network. So you can compete with friends and family on weekly step or running challenges and compare your results in real time using the LiveTrack feature. The app's wireless connectivity links can also be used to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications on your device.
- Watch functions: Time, date, alarm
- Fitness functions: Distance, time, pace, laps, heart rate, goal alerts, calories, steps
- Tracks activity thoughout the day as well as during workouts
- Sleep monitor
- GPS + GLONASS enabled
- Garmin Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Smart notifications
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB control
- Customisable screen
- Display: LCD colour
- Display resolution: 180 x 180px
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Battery life:
- Watch mode: Up to 9 days
- GPS mode with HRM: upto 11hrs
- Garmin Connect compatible
- Automatic sync
- Water resistant (5ATM)
- Display diameter: 3.1cm
- Size: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2cm
- Weight: 42g
- Forerunner 235 GPS Sport Watch
- Charging/data cradle
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.